Tuesday 14 June 2011

Examples of Promises Shared...


Examples of promises:

From mybabycelebration.co.uk

Parents
  • I promise that I will always love and support my child to the best of my ability
  • I promise to work hard to create a loving, cheerful and comfortable home in which to raise our child
  • I promise that I will always ready to listen to N so that he will bring to me both his joys and his concerns
  • I will teach him honesty, generosity of spirit and tolerance
  • I will do my best to teach my child about responsibility, not only to each other, but to the world in which we live
  • I promise to try always to be realistic in my hopes for N’s future, and to accept the choices he makes as he matures
Special Adults
  • I promise that N will be able to trust me with his thoughts, his dreams and his hopes
  • I promise that I will always be there for N, be a shoulder to cry on, someone to confide in, and a hand to hold
  • I promise to teach N that we can learn and benefit from both success and failure, and I will remind him that joy is everywhere, even in the darkest times
  • I promise to find time for N, to be non-judgemental and supportive and to love him
Grandparents
  • We promise, as grandparents, before you all that we will give to N the same love and support that we gave always given to our own children
  • We look forward to being part of N’s life and we promise to use our experience of live to enhance his development

No comments:

Post a Comment